I feel like I am back into history when it comes to hanging out with boys. I don't understand why it has to be such big of a deal when someone is talking with the other gender. When I meet someone who is funny, smart, or makes me happy, why be torn apart by the gender. Does it even matter if I am hanging out with a zebra, a girl, or a boy? I do not see the reasons for this separation. If I have different interests than someone and I meet someone with the same interests, I would go for it. If you see me hanging out with a boy, it is not because I like him, we are "dating" which I don't even get because all you do is smile and maybe even... hold hands. If you found something that makes you happy, go for it.
Keep Smilin, and Stay Stylin'
Em
No comments:
Post a Comment