Hello! I'm Emily, I'm a kid. I like making people smile! I love to go to school, write, play the bass, sing, act, review fashion, and hang out with my friends! I am not perfect, and I really don't want to be. My jokes are kind of crazy, and I'm weird. I honestly have no problem with that. I don't care about what other people think of me. Don't get me wrong i love having people like me, but having Negitive Nellies or Negitive Nevels or what ever you want to call it will not make me stop this blog. Like I said before, I love to make people smile and laugh! I started this blog not to share about me, I am starting this blog so I can talk about what makes people happy, including me. If you feel down and you read this blog and get a little less sad or grumpy or any negative feelings that you feel, I know I have done my job.I will not stop making this blog if you don't like it or you hate it with all your might, because I know it makes one person happy,and that one person is me. I like feedback, or suggestions. If you have a topic you want me to talk about, tell me! Do have any jokes you want me to tell , tell me! This is my first blog ever, and I know I'll love it!
Keep smilin and stay stylin,
Em.
No comments:
Post a Comment